I am not 100% sure these are noctilucent clouds. If anyone knows better, please tell me. Noctilucent clouds are thought to be cosmic dust hitting the atmosphere and catching the sun. They are only seen in the higher latitudes.
Noctilucent Clouds Above Helsinki. Finland. July 22, 2011
Keep in Touch
- Balloon Rides and Taos Mesa from Above
- Evening Rain on the Colombine Hondo Wilderness Study Area – My Shot of the Day – May 16, 2013
- Spring in Taos New Mexico – My Shot(S) of the Day – May 13, 2013
- Ute Mountain, County of Taos – My Shot of the Day – May 9, 2013
- Ruby Throated Hummingbird – My Shot of the Day – May 6, 2013