I am not 100% sure these are noctilucent clouds. If anyone knows better, please tell me. Noctilucent clouds are thought to be cosmic dust hitting the atmosphere and catching the sun. They are only seen in the higher latitudes.
Noctilucent Clouds Above Helsinki. Finland. July 22, 2011
Keep in Touch
- Into the Wilderness – Photo Essay from Rio Grande del Norte National Monument
- My Shot of the Day – The Stars Align – June 1, 2015
- My Shot of the Day – International Day for Biological Diversity – May 22, 2015
- Cerros del Norte and a Request – My Shot of the Day – May 8, 2015
- The Boundaries of the Sacred – A Visit to Zuni Pueblo