I am not 100% sure these are noctilucent clouds. If anyone knows better, please tell me. Noctilucent clouds are thought to be cosmic dust hitting the atmosphere and catching the sun. They are only seen in the higher latitudes.
Noctilucent Clouds Above Helsinki. Finland. July 22, 2011
Keep in Touch
- Kvarken Project: VOTE for the Photograph You Want & See the Faces of the People I Met
- A Finnish Photographer – My Shot of the Day – Aug 20, 2014
- The Bodvattnet at Bodback – Kvarken World Heritage Site
- Norra Kvarken Sunset – My Shot of the Day – August 12, 2014
- Fried Muikku!! – My Shot(s) of the Day – August 11, 2014