On Easter weekend, my friend John Mata (who introduced us to GIMP) and his family attended the annual Eggstravaganza festival at Santee Lakes, Santee, California. He says: “The weather was prime. We were with good friends. We had a great time. In this busy photo I converted the entire image to black and white, with [...]
Tag Archives | kid
“Boy Water” Two weeks ago, my boy (green crocs) and I found ourselves totally overwhelmed by the crowds of obesity, the noise and utter insanity that is DisneyWorld and we needed a break. On the third day, after sending my daughter off to some overstimulated roller coaster with her cousins, he and I went for a morning [...]
Somewhere in middle America:
Lake San Isabel, Colorado
I’m going to go ahead and say it….this is one of the best shots I’ve ever taken.
Suomen Suvi – Sweet Summer in Finland
Finnish boys afloat on their homemade boat. Vesijarvi. Lahti. Finland.
Isabella shot her own self portrait. The effect was intentional. She played with it for about 10 minutes (and 20 shots) to get the right light, the right rainbow effect and so on. Awesome to see a seven year old focus in and find what she wants.
Mine are summer kids.
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Lankester Botanical Garden – #EcoCostaRica January 8, 2014
- Ecotourism Costa Rica – The Impacts on Three Guides February 11, 2014
- Costa Rica Foods – El Mirador Sitios Angustura February 25, 2014
- Golden Hour Photography – How You Can Use Light to Capture Emotion January 27, 2014
- To Get To The Cloud Forest – #EcoCostaRica April 11, 2014
- Jim O’Donnell Photography- The Brand New Website is LIVE! April 10, 2014
- Native American Petroglyphs in the Rio Grande Gorge – My Shot of the Day April 7, 2014 April 7, 2014
- The Panamonte Inn of Boquete, Panama – A Review March 20, 2014
- latin: so do costa rica. Costa rica say they have also m...
- Jim O\'Donnell: Thank you and thank you also for the support you...
- Jim O\'Donnell: Thank you so much CheyAnne! That means ALOT comin...
- Jim O\'Donnell: VadoVia yes indeed! What photo are you thinking o...
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2014 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.