On Easter weekend, my friend John Mata (who introduced us to GIMP) and his family attended the annual Eggstravaganza festival at Santee Lakes, Santee, California. He says: “The weather was prime. We were with good friends. We had a great time. In this busy photo I converted the entire image to black and white, with [...]
Tag Archives | kid
“Boy Water” Two weeks ago, my boy (green crocs) and I found ourselves totally overwhelmed by the crowds of obesity, the noise and utter insanity that is DisneyWorld and we needed a break. On the third day, after sending my daughter off to some overstimulated roller coaster with her cousins, he and I went for a morning [...]
Somewhere in middle America:
Lake San Isabel, Colorado
I’m going to go ahead and say it….this is one of the best shots I’ve ever taken.
Suomen Suvi – Sweet Summer in Finland
Finnish boys afloat on their homemade boat. Vesijarvi. Lahti. Finland.
Isabella shot her own self portrait. The effect was intentional. She played with it for about 10 minutes (and 20 shots) to get the right light, the right rainbow effect and so on. Awesome to see a seven year old focus in and find what she wants.
Mine are summer kids.
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Twenty-One Beautiful Birds of Panama – Birdgasm! March 12, 2013
- Spring Rainstorm Pictures – My Shot of the Day – April 1, 2013 April 1, 2013
- Seeking Some Sassy Ceviche at the Fish Market in Panama City February 26, 2013
- Arabian Sea Sunset April 23, 2013
- Cliff Swallows – My Shot of the Day – May 24, 2013 May 25, 2013
- Balloon Rides and Taos Mesa from Above May 17, 2013
- Evening Rain on the Colombine Hondo Wilderness Study Area – My Shot of the Day – May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013
- Spring in Taos New Mexico – My Shot(S) of the Day – May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013
- Taos Rag: thanks!...
- Spring Reflection - My Shot of the Day - April 11, 2013Around the World in Eighty Years: [...] like this one alot [...]...
- Jim O\'Donnell: Cold spot!...
- Jim O\'Donnell: We need more of the wet stuff!...
Around the World in Eighty Years on Twitter
Follow @jimodonnell2 on Twitter
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2013 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.