On Easter weekend, my friend John Mata (who introduced us to GIMP) and his family attended the annual Eggstravaganza festival at Santee Lakes, Santee, California. He says: “The weather was prime. We were with good friends. We had a great time. In this busy photo I converted the entire image to black and white, with [...]
Tag Archives | kid
“Boy Water” Two weeks ago, my boy (green crocs) and I found ourselves totally overwhelmed by the crowds of obesity, the noise and utter insanity that is DisneyWorld and we needed a break. On the third day, after sending my daughter off to some overstimulated roller coaster with her cousins, he and I went for a morning [...]
Somewhere in middle America:
Lake San Isabel, Colorado
I’m going to go ahead and say it….this is one of the best shots I’ve ever taken.
Suomen Suvi – Sweet Summer in Finland
Finnish boys afloat on their homemade boat. Vesijarvi. Lahti. Finland.
Isabella shot her own self portrait. The effect was intentional. She played with it for about 10 minutes (and 20 shots) to get the right light, the right rainbow effect and so on. Awesome to see a seven year old focus in and find what she wants.
Mine are summer kids.
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Great Sand Dunes in Colorado – My Shot of the Day – June 17, 2014 June 17, 2014
- My Shot(s) of the Day – Taos Lightning – July 2, 2014 July 2, 2014
- Twenty-One Beautiful Birds of Costa Rica – More Birdgasm! July 24, 2014
- Helsinki at Night – My Shot(s) of the Day – August 5, 2014 August 5, 2014
- A Finnish Photographer – My Shot of the Day – Aug 20, 2014 August 20, 2014
- The Bodvattnet at Bodback – Kvarken World Heritage Site August 18, 2014
- Norra Kvarken Sunset – My Shot of the Day – August 12, 2014 August 12, 2014
- Fried Muikku!! – My Shot(s) of the Day – August 11, 2014 August 11, 2014
- Agness: I eat Indian food here in Amsterdam from time to t...
- Jim O\'Donnell: It ended happily Jess.....with me driving away!...
- Jim O\'Donnell: She might have thought....who is that CREEP!!? ...
- Steve Parsons: Thanks for the info, Jim, we really appreciate it!...
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2014 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.