On Easter weekend, my friend John Mata (who introduced us to GIMP) and his family attended the annual Eggstravaganza festival at Santee Lakes, Santee, California. He says: “The weather was prime. We were with good friends. We had a great time. In this busy photo I converted the entire image to black and white, with [...]
Tag Archives | kid
“Boy Water” Two weeks ago, my boy (green crocs) and I found ourselves totally overwhelmed by the crowds of obesity, the noise and utter insanity that is DisneyWorld and we needed a break. On the third day, after sending my daughter off to some overstimulated roller coaster with her cousins, he and I went for a morning [...]
Somewhere in middle America:
Lake San Isabel, Colorado
I’m going to go ahead and say it….this is one of the best shots I’ve ever taken.
Suomen Suvi – Sweet Summer in Finland
Finnish boys afloat on their homemade boat. Vesijarvi. Lahti. Finland.
Isabella shot her own self portrait. The effect was intentional. She played with it for about 10 minutes (and 20 shots) to get the right light, the right rainbow effect and so on. Awesome to see a seven year old focus in and find what she wants.
Mine are summer kids.
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Kvarken Project: VOTE for the Photograph You Want & See the Faces of the People I Met September 4, 2014
- Twenty-One Beautiful Birds of Costa Rica – More Birdgasm! July 24, 2014
- Helsinki at Night – My Shot(s) of the Day – August 5, 2014 August 5, 2014
- Fried Muikku!! – My Shot(s) of the Day – August 11, 2014 August 11, 2014
- Roma Man in the Slovakian Countryside – My Shot of the Day, October 12, 2014 October 12, 2014
- Up Slovakia’s Wild Koprovsky Dolina October 8, 2014
- Register and Win! International Expeditions Announces Travel to Cuba September 29, 2014
- My European Wilderness Trip September 28, 2014
- Crazy Sexy Fun Traveler: Hope you enjoyed it! Such a shame we could not mee...
- Roma Man in the Slovakian Countryside - My Shot of the Day, October 12, 2014: […] clouds rolled back over the mountains an...
- Jim O\'Donnell: Thank you Julia. Still much more to come....
- Jim O\'Donnell: Thank you so much Cynthia!...
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2014 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.