Go on, admit it. Its fun to be scared sometimes. Some of my best travel experiences arise from brief moments of fear – or that trippy feeling swirling around your belly when you stumble across someplace that just isnt quite right. Sadly, all my photographs and the negatives of the Sedlec Ossuary in January 1995 [...]
Tag Archives | Peru
When we came off the road and over the hill, we could see the huaqueros scatter. They dropped their shovels and most of them scrambled into a single, creaky Ford pickup that spun off into the dunes and toward the greened riverbed that stretched to the Pacific. The others ran towards the ocean. The dunes [...]
To be honest, I’m not even sure if I’ve ever actually seen the Nazca lines. Yes, I have about one-hundred photographs of them in my computer, taken with my own camera. I have the copy of my ticket for the plane. I have a picture of the plane – and the pilot. I have a [...]
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Twenty-One Beautiful Birds of Panama – Birdgasm! March 12, 2013
- Cemetery Junction – Eight Groovy Graveyard Pictures February 8, 2013
- Spring Rainstorm Pictures – My Shot of the Day – April 1, 2013 April 1, 2013
- Seeking Some Sassy Ceviche at the Fish Market in Panama City February 26, 2013
- Balloon Rides and Taos Mesa from Above May 17, 2013
- Evening Rain on the Colombine Hondo Wilderness Study Area – My Shot of the Day – May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013
- Spring in Taos New Mexico – My Shot(S) of the Day – May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013
- Ute Mountain, County of Taos – My Shot of the Day – May 9, 2013 May 9, 2013
- Charli l Wanderlusters: Great depth captured by the lighting on the retrea...
- Jenny: If you're talking about the 2nd picture down, tha...
- Terri O\'Hare: These are truly wonderful. New Mexico sorely lacks...
- Jim O\'Donnell: Excellent! That is my goal! Were you able to che...
Around the World in Eighty Years on Twitter
Follow @jimodonnell2 on Twitter
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2013 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.