Summer solstice 2012 finds the West on fire. Smoke-filled summer days have become the new normal. If it isn’t Arizona burning it’s Colorado burning. Or it’s New Mexico burning. My nose is full in the morning and my throat hoarse all day. The multi layers of brown in the air don’t really go away – [...]
Tag Archives | solstice
How did I light myself on fire getting this shot? Find out here. ##
Ya. So. I caught on fire Friday night. Literally. However, since our annual Taos block party festival known as “The Lighting of LeDoux” is all about fire and warmth, I guess it was OK to do what I did. I guess the spirit just…lit me. Too bad my coat is toast. Every winter, just a [...]
Please Consider Supporting This Website
Purchase Fine Art Prints and Books by Jim O’Donnell
- Twenty-One Beautiful Birds of Panama – Birdgasm! March 12, 2013
- Spring Rainstorm Pictures – My Shot of the Day – April 1, 2013 April 1, 2013
- Seeking Some Sassy Ceviche at the Fish Market in Panama City February 26, 2013
- Arabian Sea Sunset April 23, 2013
- Balloon Rides and Taos Mesa from Above May 17, 2013
- Evening Rain on the Colombine Hondo Wilderness Study Area – My Shot of the Day – May 16, 2013 May 16, 2013
- Spring in Taos New Mexico – My Shot(S) of the Day – May 13, 2013 May 13, 2013
- Ute Mountain, County of Taos – My Shot of the Day – May 9, 2013 May 9, 2013
- Jim O\'Donnell: Cold spot!...
- Jim O\'Donnell: We need more of the wet stuff!...
- Anne Taylor: Love the pics, especially the toy trucks bigger th...
- Steve Collins: Beautiful! This looks like a painting....
Around the World in Eighty Years on Twitter
Follow @jimodonnell2 on Twitter
All images and stories are Copyright © Jim O'Donnell 1995-2013
© 2013 Around the World in Eighty Years. All Rights Reserved.