The kids and I took a picnic and a very easy hike up in the Taos Ski Valley to the waterfall just above the grassy ski slopes above The Bavarian. We ate tuna with crackers, fresh tomatoes from the garden and then some M&Ms for good measure Then we played with pictures of the waterfall. How close we could get. What if we slowed down the shutter speed. What if we tried to capture the smallest drops and how could we make it look bigger than it actually was? The waterfall cooperated kindly.
My Shot of the Day: The Waterfall Study
Keep in Touch
- Balloon Rides and Taos Mesa from Above
- Evening Rain on the Colombine Hondo Wilderness Study Area – My Shot of the Day – May 16, 2013
- Spring in Taos New Mexico – My Shot(S) of the Day – May 13, 2013
- Ute Mountain, County of Taos – My Shot of the Day – May 9, 2013
- Ruby Throated Hummingbird – My Shot of the Day – May 6, 2013